This policy is effective from 21 June 2010
Our homepage on the Internet is located at http://www.towerandgeneral.com.au
You may contact us by email at email@example.com
You may contact us by phone on 0416 167 603.
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative.
Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information TowerandGeneral.com.au collects, and how it is used.
We collect the following information about our visitors:
- user.name data
- user.home-info data
- user.business-info data
- thirdparty.name data
- thirdparty.home-info data
- thirdparty.busness-info data
- dynamic.clickstream data
- dynamic.http data
- dynamic.clientevents data
- dynamic.interactionrecord data
- dynamic.cookies data
- dynamic.misc data
We collect this information for the following reasons:
- Completion and Support of Current Activity
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
- Affirmative Customization
- Pseudonymous Analysis
- Pseudonymous Decision
- Individual Analysis
- Individual Decision
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products
- Contacting Visitors for Marketing of Services or Products Via Telephone
Collecting your personal address information will allow us to deliver your goods efficiently.
Cookies are a technology which can be used to provide you with tailored information from a Web Site. A cookie is an element of data that a Web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie, giving you the chance to decide whether to accept it.
Our Web site uses the following cookies:
- name=”*” value=”*” domain=”*.domainname.com” path=”*”